Time for some CRAFTY FUN!

Browse the 2011 A Muse Studio Inspiration Guide

Wonderful news!!! I will be offering a variety of classes, workshops and other events at my home! I'm so excited about this! And since I've had several requests for private classes - especially with Copic markers - I will be available to teach one-on-one as well! Also coming soon - COPIC STUDIO. These workshops will focus on specific topics and techniques using Copic products. I'll have a variety of workshops for all skill levels. Whether you are new to Copic's or have already been using them, you're sure to find a workshop of interest. Cool stuff huh!

Are you ready??

Mark your calendar!

Stamp Scents Open House - A Muse Studio Preview Event
Tuesday, March 8th 6pm - 8pm
I can't WAIT to share some of the new A Muse Studio products with you and answer questions about becoming an A Muse Studio Creative Consultant. There is no charge for this Open House. Come anytime between 6pm and 8pm.
Please RSVP to loribarnettaz@gmail.com by Wednesday March 2nd


Stamp Scents Red Carpet Studio Sampler
Saturday, March 12th
6pm - 9pm

$20
Everything about this workshop is Red Carpet Special! Join me at my place to make 3 award winning card creations and 1 non-card project using NEW and EXCITING A Muse Studio goodies! Door prizes, snacks, and good company will be present!
Payment needs to be received by Tues. March 8th to hold your seat. Space is limited so sign up early! email loribarnettaz@gmail.com to register.

Lori Barnett
2310 S Constellation Way
Gilbert, AZ 85295
loribarnettaz@gmail.com

Class/Workshop payments can be mailed or dropped off at my place. Once I have received payment you will get an email confirmation. Make sure you provide me with your email address.

Any questions drop me an email loribarnettaz@gmail.com


Let's get crafty!


Visit Stamp Scents on Facebook. Make sure and click the "LIKE" button when you get there :)


********************************************************

Students - Please remember you must bring your basic stamp kit to ALL
classes. This includes scissors, double stick tape (or adhesive of choice), dimensional tape, pencil and travel hand wipes . Other items you might want to include are: bone folder, x-acto knife and self-healing mat, water brush, etc. Any additional tools will be listed with each class.

Make sure you have all your Markers and Supplies marked with your name!